Sometimes it’s hard to express how you are truly feeling. Maybe you do it through art, culture, or even music. You just want to be able to show not only those around you, but the world what motivates you, what inspires you, and more importantly, who you are. You just need a platform for anybody from around the world to see. What if you could see the work…the creativity of others that may inspire you that could inspire others? Wouldn’t be great if you just had a space to do so? Get ready to express and to inspire.
- You can experience over 10000 VR Scenes – Over 10,000 VR scenes from various genres, including art, fashion, music, entertainment, architecture, and more are gathered. By accessing the STYLY Gallery, you can find your favorite VR scenes.
- Supports all major VR HMDs – STYLY supports all major VR HMDs and allows you to experience VR in various situations. In addition, the application also supports Looking Glass.(beta).
- Keep your favorite VR scenes by LIKE and with My List – STYLY provides users many features, including the My List which allows users to create lists with their favorite VR spaces, and follow other creators / check their latest works.
- NEWVIEW -An experimental project/community of STYLY – Design Your Ultra Experience- NEWVIEW is an experimental project/community that will pioneer new forms of creative expressions and ways of designing experiences in the three-dimensional space. We will be starting an initiative to design the next-generation culture/lifestyle experiences that transcend reality and fantasy. We’ll be working with creators from all around the world that embody the urban culture in the fashion, music, video, graphics, and illustration industries. Based in the epicenter of pop culture, Tokyo, we are the guerilla movement that will free three-dimensional expressions like VR from only a few industries like gaming. We’re also a movement that will excavate and train NEWVIEW designers to prepare for the future of three-dimensional expressions.
- Create VR scenes with STYLY Studio – STYLY is the project design platform for NEWVIEW. It’s a free platform that allows you to design VR experiences on a web browser. With just a few clicks, you can easily share your experiences to the world on the web. You don’t need to code at all. All you have to do is drag and drop objects.
- Editing the VR scenes directly in VR – Users can directly edit their VR scenes using the VR Edit mode. Using this feature, users can get into VR spaces, move objects and build the VR scenes.
- STYLY Brings App Publishing to VR Content Creators – It is also now possible to distribute STYLY-produced works as individual apps on VIVEPORT. Since this is an experimental initiative, distribution will begin with works that have been selected by the STYLY team.
- NEWVIEW Featuring Works Collection – Launched in 2018, NEWVIEW is an experimental project/community that pioneers and expands the design of creative expression and experience in 3D space. The collaborative works of 12 artists created by NEWVIEW are gathered in one portal space. Fashion, music, video, graphics, illustration and more, created by artists that encapsulate the feeling of the modern era, are available to enjoy from today.
- NEWVIEW 2020 VIRTUAL EXHIBITION – NEWVIEW AWARDS was launched in 2018 with the aim of discovering the next generation of artists and creators who explore XR expression. The “NEWVIEW 2020 VIRTUAL EXHIBITION” is a portal space where you can enjoy the works of the finalists selected for the NEWVIEW AWARDS 2020, and we invite you to experience the works that question the diversified reality depicted by 5G, pandemic, and technology.
- VR Music World – This music content features five works based on the theme of music x VR. These include a VR music video featuring DECO*27’s song “Android Girl” and virtual singer “Kokotsuki,” and “ENCLOSURE,” an installation work based on the concept of “sound space.
- The first “DIG INTO NEWVIEW 2021 by STYLY” tour event will see multiple people visit VR art at the same time – “DIG INTO NEWVIEW 2021 by STYLY” is a VR touring and live event where you can experience the incredible works of digital artists from the NEWVIEW Community. Join in the NEWVIEW 2021 VR Tour and experience VR art together with friends. In this VR touring event, digital curator and XR evangelist Miriam Arbus and TiltBrush artist Sean Rodrigo will be our hosts and digital world guides as we navigate through five hand-selected VR works from amazing and talented NEWVIEW VR creators. So, what are you waiting for? Don’t hesitate to dig into the virtual world and experience a new digital culture with us!
What will you see? Are you ready for the new collections? How will you express yourself? Find out with STYLY available on Steam and now on Viveport.
In case you missed the trailer, please enjoy…