The job of the Freelance Police is a rewarding one…it’s a dangerous one…and it’s a fulfilling one. The world is not going to be nice to you no matter who may live in it, but it’s your sworn job to protect and to serve no matter how many things may not go your way or no matter how big the grin is on the face of evil.
- Experience the two-fisted japes and tomfoolery of internationally beloved icons Sam & Max in mind-melting virtual reality!
- Push yourself to be the best of the best of the middling, as a dog and a naked rabbity thing harangue and cajole you through a bewildering assortment of Freelance Police Academy training challenges.
- Discover the horrible and socially relevant secrets lurking behind, under, and within Cap’n Aquabear’s rotting theme park!
- Give evil scientists and demonic trespassers their just desserts… with sprinkles!
Immersion so real you can feel Sam’s breath on your neck!
- The This Time It’s Virtual! the development team includes Sam & Max creator Steve Purcell, LucasArts alumni Peter Chan (concept art), Mike Stemmle (writer/designer), Mike Levine (creative director), and Julian Kwasneski and Jared Emerson-Johnson of Bay Area Sound, who worked on the Telltale series. David Nowlin and Dave Boat are returning to voice Sam and Max.
Did you check your qualifications before joining the Freelance Police? Can you wipe the grin off the face of evil? When a world has gone strange, will you be able to stand against the darkness? Find out when Sam & Max: This Time It’s Virtual comes to Oculus Quest/Quest 2 on the Oculus Quest Store on July 8, 2021, Steam and Viveport later in 2021, and PlayStation VR in early 2022.
Until then…please enjoy…