STRIDE the parkour action that puts you in the game has seen some updates and the newest one has to do with the Time Run from a new environment to some adjustments to the mechanics this looks to be some fun to be had, so check out what is included in the newest update:
- New Time Run levels in a new urban environment have been added, as well as the long-requested option to have the ghost of the player’s best score in each Time Run level. The ghost is a whisp that flies at your best speed.
- Adjustment to some core mechanics – now it takes less arm waving to maintain maximum running speed, and the basic jump (when you only press the button, w/o arm waving) now moves you a little further
- A watch on the players’ wrist- a nice addition to the game’s UI to have convenient access to all the necessary in-game information. It shows contextual information, depending on the game mode
- Improvement to game optimization and loading speed in all game modes, especially in the Arena
- New skins and achievements
- The game was fully localized into 7 more languages: German, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese.
Stride’s Time Run Update is available now for Quest/2 on the Oculus Store and Steam VR.
Until then…please enjoy…