Traveling is supposed to be a fun time. Getting to the airport and boarding your flight are all part of the fun. But sometimes, the people at the airport may not be in the best of moods. Sure, they may have had a delay or even missed their flight, or even decided to overstay their welcome altogether. But sometimes, it’s how you deal with them that can be the most rewarding of them all.
- New level: Airport with tons of new items accessible through the Taxi at the HUB
- 26 unique new items, including a remote-controlled Drone, Extendable Glove, Magnets, Explosive Cigar, and more
- 2 new NPCs for the AIRPORT LEVEL (Flight Attendant and TSA Agent)
- Change to the Cellphone interface with a more modern layout
- General visual adjustments in all levels
- Tons of tweaks and bugfixes
Who will get in your way? How will you use the drone? Are you ready for your flight? Find out with the Drunkn Bar Fight Airport Update out now for the Oculus Rift/S and Quest/Quest 2 on the Oculus Store, PlayStation VR, Steam VR, and Viveport.
Until then…please enjoy…