With VR Skater releasing this Friday, August 4, 2023, on PlayStation VR2, the celebration does not stop there but continues with some exciting announcements. First, there is a chance for you to skate with the PROs:
WIN the chance to Skate with PROs –
- We have a very exciting competition to win an all-expense paid, once-in-a-lifetime trip to skate with Pro Skaters in a prestigious skating location. Details are to be announced in the near future
- The competition will be tied to the game’s Leaderboards
- To be fair to everyone and give all players an equal chance, we will open the Leaderboards on September 4th, giving everyone a fair amount of time to practice their skills, in advance of the competition. After all, VR Skater is incredibly realistic, and pulling off some of the incredible tricks takes a lot of effort and time.
- During the next few weeks, we will communicate all the details of the competition on www.perpgames.com and across our social channels.
- We are also extremely excited to announce that we are creating 3 new environments/maps for VR Skater, taking the number from 6 to 9
- As a thank you to the loyal fans, these 3 maps will be able free of charge to everyone who buys the game in the first 3 months of launch, ie before November 4th
- After that the maps will still be available to everyone, but at a cost. The cost of the 3 map DLC plan will be announced separately in the coming weeks
And if you see something that you feel needs adjusting, updated, or just want to show off your awesome moves, Perp Games had this to say…
In the immediate future, as well as the new content discussed above, Deficit Games will be bringing the PC version to full release.
We really hope you love playing VR Skater on PSVR2 as much as we at Perp do. We promise to read (watch) in depth all your coverage and take on board any feedback you have so we can make this game even better. As a one-person development team, there may well be areas that you feel could be done differently and we promise to evaluate all your points and continue to update the game.
Thank you so much for all your support. Please send the links to your coverage so we can amplify it through our social media accounts as well as digest all your feedback for potential updates.
Please note there will be a patch going live at 4 pm UK time tomorrow that covers a few very small issues such as the big boat propeller on docks having no collision, and some updated messaging around the leaderboard. However, none of these are big issues so you don’t need to wait until the patch is live to play.Perp Games
And keep up with the latest information from Perp Games by visiting their site, liking them on Facebook, following them on Twitter, following them on Instagram, and subscribing to their YouTube channel.
So grab your board, grind those rails, and show off those tricks as VR Skater comes out tomorrow, August 4, 2023, for the PlayStation VR2 on the PlayStation Store.
Until then…please enjoy…