Back in June, we heard about the respect, honor, and loyalty that resides in the Arashi House. Being the deadly assassin, Kenshiro, you will need everything you have trained for, regain each castle, and defeat the Six Oni of Iga using a variety of weapons, tools, and techniques. But you do have your loyal companion by your side, Haru, who will help you.
- Immersive, stealth-action experience – With the innovations of next-gen VR hardware, players can experience the thrill of becoming one with the shadows and master the art of stealth-action. Leap from rooftop to rooftop, hide in shadows and perform lethal sneak attacks, survive impossible odds in sword combat, and vanish from the scene just as quickly as you’ve arrived
- The arsenal of a ninja – No assassin is complete without a wide set of tools at their disposal. Players can customize their arsenal and wield a variety of weapons: from shurikens, swords, grenades, mines, arrows, blowguns, pistols, and more! Whether they want to make it through unscathed and unseen or want to face their enemies head-on, there are many engaging weapons at the player’s disposal to fit their assassin-style
- Becoming the ultimate Oni slayer – Each castle, player’s conquer is capped off with an exciting battle against one of the Six Oni, and each bandit leader is a unique combatant both in style, personality, and abilities. Players will need to prove themselves against these fearsome foes as they put their mastery of the sword to the test and hone their skills with each new encounter
- Haru, a shinobi’s best friend – The mission for justice is not one the players take alone, as they are joined by Haru, Kenshiro’s faithful canine companion. Haru will be an ally players won’t soon forget as they take down opponents together throughout each new dangerous location
- An approachable VR game for all players – Most stealth games can be punishing, and stealth in VR can be incredibly difficult. With intuitive controls and a more approachable user experience, Arashi: Castles of Sin – Final Cut makes it easy for newer VR gamers to master their samurai skills and hunt down the Oni
Are you ready for the attacks? Will you be able to regain the castles back? Will you hustle, play with loyalty, and have respect? Find out with Arashi: Castles of Sin – Final Cut out now for Quest 2/3/Pro on the Meta Store, PlayStation VR2 on the PlayStation Store, and Steam VR.
Until then…please enjoy…