Blaston is a game about dueling against an opponent as you move and shoot your way to victory. I have always had a very pleasant experience with everyone I played against with players being friendly and just looking to have some fun and a good time. But it looks like Resolution Games wants to add more to the fun with the new Crackdown Update that has some very good features:
- Two new arenas – The Warehouse and Scrapper’s Market.
- Single-player campaign – Take one a new role, NeoTexx where you can wade through the Octopresence ModOps to take out their boss, Argentina as you make your way to Scrapper’s Market
- Stop by in the game’s social club called the Ozo Lounge, where you can challenge other players, take pictures and upload them to Discord, and explore new features with this update
- New jukebox in Disco 99
- Improved version of the Blaston’s arcade in-game, Super Alien Blast
- Integration with the the bHaptics TactSuit for Oculus Quest platforms
Also, check out the Blaston review.
Until then…please enjoy…