Sometimes when you are up in the air and seeing the sky as you go at such speeds is a feeling like no other. But sometimes for whatever reason, you can’t always be up there flying. Things such as the cost of owning a plane, the actual lessons to fly, or even an actual plane. So the next best and more cost effective way is to grab an rc plane and fly like you have never flown before (plus the insurance is way more cheaper than an actual plane) and be able to pop balloons, fly through rings, drop some bombs, and just fly like nothing else either alone or with others.
- Fly model airplanes in RC Airplane Challenge in this arcade styled flight sim.
- Fly by yourself offline or with up to 32 other players in online gameplay.
- Single player features the following 4 game modes: Free Flight – fly casually around the map while practicing your RC skills as well as looking for hidden items. Bomb Drop – Destroy as many targets as you can in this timed mode. Rings – Try to fly through as many rings as you can with each new ring becoming increasingly harder to hit. Balloon Pop – Pop as many balloons as you can in this timed mode.
- Time Trial – Complete the course as quick as you can in this race against time.
- Supports game controllers, keyboard & mouse, T.Flight HOTAS (w/ rudder pedals) and standard VR controllers.
- New modes planned.
So when it’s time to take flight, will you fly like nothing else or crash and burn? Can you master the RC flight skills? What surprises will you find? Find out when RC Airplane Challenge releases on Steam Early Access on February 16, 2021, and coming soon to Oculus and PlayStation VR.
Until then…please enjoy…