This is not what I know. I am used to traveling between the dimensions, but something happened. Someone or something has trapped me. But the reason why they trapped me is not yet known, but I will figure it out. For I know the magic and I am willing to do what it takes, to learn those spells if it means I will no longer be held captive. I have to, for I am a Flow Weaver and I must escape.
- Multi-layered Puzzles – Challenge yourself with puzzles that build off of each other. Learning the laws of how magic overlaps in Kelemspar is part of the fun.
- Compelling Fantasy Narrative – As a powerful mage-traveler you will meet creatures from other worlds and acquire new spells as you investigate the reason for your capture and plot your escape.
- Diverse Environments to Explore – VR makes it possible to escape to the imaginative worlds of Kelemspar. Each with their own distinct personality and details for you to take in.
- Fully Voiced Dialogue – Featuring Ciarán Strange (Borderlands 3) as the Flow Weaver and a fully voiced cast of supporting characters for a truly immersive experience.
- Seated VR Experience – Play the game at your own pace. A seated VR experience allows for extended gameplay sessions and better accommodates players with tight playing spaces.
- Music Composed by Devin Vibert – Original soundtrack by Canadian composer, Devin Vibert (Glitchhikers, Selling Sunlight).
Will you be able to escape? What spells will you learn? Are you ready to enter the multidimensional VR escape? Find out when Flow Weaver comes to the Oculus Rift/S and Oculus Quest/Quest 2 on March 11, 2021.
Until then…please enjoy…