The forest is dark, full of the unknown. But there are the stories that have been told, but no one has found the truth. Maybe you can change all of that, but you will have to look at things not in the same way, but maybe from a different perspective in order to get the answers that you seek. But you will need to meet the one called Baba Yaga. The tale that is told is that Baba Yaga can feel, that they are looking to be fed. But what you will need to find out is why she cannot see, when she can feel? Maybe the magic ball of wool will help answer that question.
- Lots of scary monsters and beasts.
- A bunch of stories that will make you look at the world from a different perspective.
- Gripping and unexpected plots that will never leave you indifferent.
- Different world that you can visit.
- It’s up to you to decide whether you should hide or run.
- Stunning graphics for VR.
- The sound is absolutely amazing and scary at the same time.
- A perfect horror game: intense gameplay, spooky monsters, sudden screamers, and the atmosphere that will palsy you with fear.
Will fast will you fun? How will you feel when the sounds of the forest come alive? Are you ready for the truth? Find out when Dark Forest: Lost Story comes to Steam in April 2021.