Arizona Sunshine has given some life into Virtual Reality. We were welcomed with the two-handed update in December, followed by the Old Mine update in January. We even went into the Undead Valley in February and now it’s time for you not to become a dead man in the newest DLC from Vertigo Games. Get ready as you lead a frantic attempt to contain the viral zombie outbreak. You are playing as Dockson, a U.S. Army Special Forces corporal and the fate rests on your hands as you try and launch the nuclear-warhead missile in the American Southwest.
- An all-new campaign mission telling a prequel story to Arizona Sunshine.
- Online co-op functionality for up to two players.
- A range of difficulty degrees including the insane Apocalyptic Mode!
- 6 new achievements spread across an infested missile base.
- 3 new weapons: A fully automatic submachine gun, a two-handed shotgun, and a tactical handgun.
- 3 new masks: the military gas mask, the skull mask, and the Dead Man mask.
Do you have what it takes and attempt to end the zombie outbreak? Can you handle the Apocalyptic Mode? Will live to tell the tale or become a dead man walking? Find out in the Arizona Sunshine – Dead Man DLC out now for the Oculus Quest.
Until then…please enjoy…