One of the things that have been missing from the Beat Saber for PlayStation VR was the Multiplayer side of things. PCVR and Oculus Quest Quest platforms have had this, but now, PlayStation VR players get to finally enjoy challenging other players from around the world. But there is even more with this update that includes the following:
- Challenge your friends or random opponents and compete together with your favorite songs in private or public matches with up to 5 other players
- Choose songs from any of the OSTs, other free, base-game songs and from the differeent music packs
- Customize your avitar
- Lobby and arena-like environment that will transport you and the ones that you challenge into a a world of Beat Saber competion
- Don’t feel like competing, then you can sit back and watch the competion as an inactive player watching from the stadium above
- Multiplayer Badges that will show how everyone did in the match
- Enjoy the fireworks while celebrating on the winner’s podium next to each other.
- Choose your favorite custom colors for cubes and sabers.
- A brand new free song called “Spooky Beat” by Jaroslav Beck that is set in a Halloween environment that can also be part of the mulplayer fun
So what are you waiting for? Have you been practicing? Are you ready to challenge the world? Find out with the Multiplayer Update for Beat Saber available now on PlayStation VR.
Until then…please enjoy…