When Totally Baseball hit the field, it had almost everything that anyone could hope for when it came to Virtual Reality Baseball. It had the hitting, the pitching., and it had the awesome ads. But one thing that was missing was online multiplayer. Yes, the ability to play VR Baseball with your friends was being worked on and it looks like the multiplayer update is coming and there are some things to get excited about including:
- General fixes across the board.
- A new Tutorial card has been added to the practice modes to explain how to open the Quick Menu and use it to exit the mode.
- Adjustments to lighting, materials, and textures.
- Multiplayer Free Roam: The host can select any venue they have unlocked and up to 5 players can be connected together.
- Multiplayer 1v1: The host selects the pitching type. Both players can select their team jerseys.
- In-App purchases: You can now purchase custom items for your character using our new coin system. You earn coins for playing 6-inning and 9-inning games. You earn more for winning. You can also purchase coins using a credit card.
- New single-player progression map was added to the single-player menu.
- New teams were added to the game.
- New venues were added to the game.
- New voice-overs were added to the game, including the radio on top of the locke
So what are you waiting for? Get ready to swing and pitch against others with the new Multiplayer Update.
Until then…please enjoy…