Back in December of 2021, we got wind of a game coming that has the thrill of professional athletics that meets the precision of purpose-built machines called Ultimechs. In the game, you get to remotely pilot high-performance mechs and compete in the future sport of Superball. You will need to block, zoom, punch, and try to score your way to victory. It looks like not only will the competition be there, but when you add seasons to the mix, things look to be pretty exciting with the 2v2 or 1v1 gameplay.
- Remotely pilot high-performance mechs that compete in the future of sport, working their way up the field with a teammate as they zoom, block, punch and score their way to victory
- Represents the pinnacle of engineered athletic achievement
- Managing the direction and speed of a massive moving target
- Cooperative spirit as players communicate, strategize and react with their teammate as they partner up for 2v2 competition
- Players that are looking to hog all the glory of a win can experience the 1v1 play
Do you think you will be able to score? Can you work as a team? Will you smell the taste of victory? Find out when Ultimechs goes free to play for the Quest 2 on the Oculus Store and Steam VR on September 15, 2022 .
Until then…please enjoy…