I knew this gig would have its moments, especially working nights, but when I heard the tales of the Whistling Man, a killer in a mask from the 1950s, things got even stranger. The calls from the locals seem to be coming in more frequently ever since the death of the Police Chief with the clues they think they found. But what they don’t know is that I, Forrest Nash, control who lives and who becomes the screaming next victim.
- Horror-themed Radio DJ Experience – Take control of the switchboard and explore an authentic 1980s radio studio as you guide the fates of your late-night listeners stalked by a mysterious killer
- Make Decisions & Solve Puzzles – Take calls from potential victims while gathering clues, making decisions, and solving satisfying puzzles that could help each caller survive the night
- Voice-acted Story & ’80s-inspired Soundtrack – Interact with a variety of larger-than-life personalities including callers, potential suspects, and a charismatic producer while jamming to a jukebox of 1980s-inspired tunes
- Optimized For VR – Built from the ground-up for the Meta Quest 2 at 72 frames-per-second for a latency-free experience
- Branching Dialogue Options And Multiple Endings – Choose from a variety of conversation options to interact with callers – will you guide them to safety or broadcast their last moments live on air
What will become of Gallows Creek? What clues will be found? Who will live? Find out with Killer Frequency, out now for Quest 2,3, & Pro on the Meta Store.
Until then…please enjoy…