Think about the world around you and how convenient things have become. Things have changed not only to make life appear to be easier but with the reality for some, to handle that change. We sometimes take the hard work for granted only to substitute it for the easier way. But for some, trying to cope with all the changes can be hard, sometimes it can make life hard…a struggle. The question you have to ask yourself is how would you handle the world around you if the changes were even too much for you to handle?
- A collaboration between writer/director Jörg Tittel (The White King, Ricky Rouse Has a Gun) and VR pioneers Wolf & Wood (A Chair in a Room: Greenwater, The Exorcist: Legion, Hotel R’n’R)
- Handpainted 3D art based on concepts by comics legend Mick McMahon (Judge Dredd, 2000 AD)
- Hours of narrative, immersive gameplay in an environment the size of the sunken city of Manhattan
- A unique blend of core gameplay mechanics seamlessly interwoven into a narrative game unlike any other
- Rich characters performed by an all-star cast in a story filled with heartfelt drama, biting satire and intense action. Starring Ólafur Darri Ólafsson, Jason Isaacs, Clare-Hope Ashitey and David Hewlett
What will be the narrative? What will be discovered? Will you be able to handle the struggle? Find out when The Last Worker comes to Steam VR in 2022.
Until then…please enjoy…