Imagine being in a building that usually would be full of calm, normalcy, and work. But what if it was all a trap. What if the more you tried to survive, the environment around you toys with your emotions and well being? The time is the early 20th century, just after the Spanish Flu epidemic. The building that you are in, just happens to be built by the head of a mysterious cult? But the day everyone was looking forward to of being completed and opened, turned out to be an invitation for something more.
- High-quality graphics: Hinge provides players with a plethora of state-of-the-art visual effects.
- Immersive storytelling: Our game tears down the fourth wall, allowing the audience to be directly involved in Hinge’s story.
- Terrifying atmosphere: We experimented with some of the scariest and most intense horror scenes in existence and were brave enough to use them in our game.
- Twisted plot: Hinge’s nonlinear narrative is breathtaking to explore.
- Physics-based interactions: The game is filled with puzzles with extraordinary solutions and interesting gameplay mechanics that give the player freedom of choice.
- Art-horror: Colorful, provocative characters and detailed authenticity of the beginning of the last century.
What happens when the oppressive atmosphere of horror chases you everywhere you go? What if survival is not enough? When you hear that fear, how will it play with your mind? Find out when HINGE: Episode 1 comes to Steam on November 27, 2020, and also coming to the Oculus Store.
Until then…please enjoy…