Those of you who have wanted to swing using grappling hooks as you explore, but wanting to do so with the cable-free headset of the Oculus Quest and Quest 2 have something to cheer about. It looks like developer Psytec Games has recently released the game for the Oculus Quest and Quest 2 via App Lab on the Oculus Store looking for you to relax as you explore breathtaking vistas.
- Designed and built for Virtual Reality First.
- Grappling Hooks Focused Movement.
- Variety of expansive levels that reward exploration.
- Multiple routes provide a range of optional challenges.
- Optional Skill based Speed Runs and Time Trials
- Goal Driven Gameplay with Easy (Hook Anything), Normal and Hard Modes.
How will you soar? What will you see? Are you ready to swing to new heights? Find out with Windlands out now for the Oculus Quest/Quest 2 via App Lab on the Oculus Store.
Until then…please enjoy…