Dash Dash World, the kart racing, drift turning, and special power-up racer has not stopped…will not stop the races. It wants to prepare you even more for those tracks, turns, and spinouts so you can race towards being #1 across the finish line. So while you can still customize your racer and vehicle to your liking, you need to be prepared for what’s in store with the new update 4.0.
And this update just may be the best thus far and includes the following:
- 7 new tracks
- 2 new weapons
- Quest 2 graphic overhaul and 90hz
- 15 New campaigns
- 2 extra difficulties for single player campaigns
- 3 speed classes
- Star Gazing Season 2 Tournament
- Steering wheel support for Logitech, Fanatec, Thrustmaster
- Oculus Cross Buy
- Cross platform play with SteamVR
- 8 players support
- Virtual steering overhaul
And still contains, maintains, and stands by the Dash Dash World experience of:
- Made for the Love of Virtual Reality
- Wide Range of Control Options – Enjoy a next-level racing experience with Super Immersive control. You can grab the wheel in one hand and a weapon in the other, or even wield two weapons at the same time! Steering Wheel Support steps up the immersion factor with force feedback, letting you feel every bump, turn, and obstacle. If your hand gets tired from smashing opponents we also have a simpler Rest Mode control option for casual play and a great way to play in tight space.
- Full Hand Weapons & Power-Ups – From machine guns to frying pans, Dash Dash World has an awesome selection of weapons that you can use to get ahead of the competition. But it is not so straightforward with counterplay, where you can blind your opponents with Face Blaster as well as their minions such as Angry Crimson and more. Nothing is certain until you reach that finish line.
- Racing Modes for Everyone – Dash Dash World is great for players of all skill levels. There is a great variety of modes to choose from, including casual matches, a pro challenge, boss fights, and online tournaments! If you want to take things a step further and prove that you own the road, tune-up your engine and turn on the Pro Racing mode. Every obstacle and shortcut will never feel so intimidatingly refreshing.
- Step Into the World of Speed – Racers can drift around tight corners and charge their nitro and boost chain to reach max speeds during those tight finish line sprints. Pro players can use drafting to increase their speed sticking closely behind your competitors, gaining a slipstream effect. Better yet, use your speed off big ramps to start gliding over those spectacular views and clench a victorious landing.
- Thrilling Racing Journey – Get your ride ready and go on an adventure in the single-player, open-ended Story mode. You can take on over 100 challenges from tons of cool characters, learning more about them along the way. Please make no mistake about it; this storyline has more twists and turns than a Nolan movie! Complete this mode, and you will turn into a Dash Dash pro in no time.
- Ambitious Online Experiences – During our beta period, we hosted over 10,000 matches. Using this data, we have crafted an all-new flow that minimizes wait times and maximizes the fun during peak and off-peak hour. Dash Dash World offers an extensive online experience with over 200 Achievements, Quests, as well as friendly and competitive Tournaments. Overall, Dash Dash World provides 100 hours of exciting content, exclusive items, and a prestigious hall of fame waiting for you to conquer.
- All About Social Interaction – Race together and interact with your friends to maintain your position on your Race Team or Personal Ladder. Express yourself during races by sending Personalized Emotes and honking your unique Car Horn at the perfect moment. You can even taunt your opponents at the finish line with a Victory Pose and impress them with your souped-up Profile Card.
- Real Motion Sickness Prevention – Tight turns and intense tracks might be too intense for new VR players. To help new players feel more comfortable, we’ve added plenty of accessibility options. There are 6 different Comfort Modes to try, along with special Orientation classes that have been tested extensively with promising results. This lets you stay immersed in the game while staying safe from motion sickness.
- Customize Your Kart and Character – There are over 1 trillion customization combinations available, and even more with future tournaments. Pick your favorite parts, right down to the detail of rims, dashboard, interior, and your boost effect. Personalize your character and looks from head to toe so you can stand out on any track!
Who will you race? What will you customize? What place will you come in? Find out with the new update in Dash Dash World available now for the Oculus Rift/Rift S and Quest/Quest2 on the Oculus Store and Steam, and coming to PlayStation VR.
Until then…please enjoy…