The days are good. You wake up, you face dragons, you drink, you burn ships, you sleep, and, of course, you repeat. But in order to be a true Viking, you have a number of skills that you must learn, that you must follow, that you must master in order to be a true Viking. The question is, are you ready to embark on the life of a Viking?
- Defend against arrows – True Vikings do not get hit by a simple arrow.
- Sharpening an axe – If one’s Viking axe is dull, then one’s Viking axe cannot be worthy to be held by so said Viking.
- Rhythm – A true Viking does not do anything out of rhythm, so embrace it.
- Giants – A Viking is powerful, but they are not as big as giants. You can either stay and try and fight or run away to Viking another day. Run Viking Run.
- Burn the Ships – Since the people will not give up their ship, burn them down.
- Bridges – Very simple…cross the bridge no matter what or who may come at you.
- Dragons – Vikings love to brag. But if you want to be a true Viking, you must face the dragons.
- Practice – A good Viking will just wing it. A great Viking will take pride in the target practice. Do you want to be good or great?
- Forge the Swords – One is not simply given a sword…one must Forge the Sword.
- Drinking – You have worked…you have trained…but part of the Viking code is drinking…so drink thy Viking beverage…drink to thy cannot drink no more.
- Ski down mountains
- The peace of fishing
- Practice with bows and arrows
- Climb your way to obstacles
So do you have what it takes to be a Viking? Do you have the skills to be a Viking? Can you bring back the good old days? Find out with Viking Days Remaster out now for the Quest/Quest 2 via the Oculus App Lab.
Until then…please enjoy…