Maybe we shouldn’t have tried to go back. After what happened, some may have called this a one-way ticket of no return. We did it for science. For the understanding of the past so it can be part of the present. What we didn’t think about is if we should. But we needed that information, but something happened as soon as we got close. We crash-landed on Isla Nublar with the smell of smoke, destruction, and fear. We are being watched and they will attack, I just hope that we can escape for any hope of survival.
- Picks up right after Jurassic World Aftermath
- Persued by clever Velociraptors, vicious Pteranodons, and T-rex
- New locations include Dr. Wu’s private office and an underground facility hidden
- Solve new and intricate puzzles
- Discover Isla Nublar’s remaining secrets
- Jeff Goldblum, BD Wong, and Laura Bailey bring their voices to the exitement
- Use your wits to stay alive, stay hidden, and ultimately try to escape the island
Will you be able to solve the puzzles? What secrets will you discover? Will you be able to escape? Find out when Jurassic World Aftermath Part 2 comes to the Oculus Quest/Quest 2 on the Oculus Store on September 30, 2021.
Until then…please enjoy…