Our team has some missions. To secure the payload, control the point, and to dominate. But it seems that those who have been watching think they have what it takes to become the team. The ones that rule the arena, the ones who are on top of this mountain, and the ones who want to take us down. From what we can tell, they have a few tricks up their sleeves, but they are not ready, they are not prepared for the total annihilation that is our team. Do they really think that they can take team Hyper Dash down? They have another thing coming.
- 5 vs 5 multiplayer crossplay.
- Multiple modes:
- Payload – Payload features two teams. The blue team is the attacking team, while the red team is defending. The attacking team’s aim is to push the payload to the defending team’s base, while the defending team must attempt to prevent this.
- Domination – Domination features two teams. Both teams need to capture 3 control points by pushing the control point buttons. The first team to capture all control points simultaneously wins the round. The first team to win 3 rounds wins the match.
- Control Point – Control Point features two teams. Both teams need to capture a central control point on the map by pushing the button. For each second a team controls the point they get rewarded 1 point. The first team to reach 300 points wins the match.
- Deathmatch – All players play individually against each other. Each kill scores you a point. First player to reach a score of 50 points wins the game.
- Mutators – A random map and 1-3 mutators will be selected that will change some of the gameplay elements.
- Stats with player progression.
- Customizaation for characters.
- Multiple weapons to select from including, Pistol, Uzi, Rocket Launcher, Burst Rifle, Sniper, Shock Pistol and Shield.
Will you be the one that gets your team that loss or get that winning shot? Will you get the respect you deserve? Can you put together the perfect team? Find out when Hyper Dash comes to the Oculus Rift/S and Oculus Quest/Quest 2 on the Oculus Store, Steam, and Viveport on February 25, 2021.
Until then…please enjoy…