Back in February of 2021, it was on the table to have PokerStars VR come to PlayStation VR. With PlayStation VR2 continuing to roll the dice, it was just a matter of time before we could step into the game of some fun times with others while we place our bets and try to win as much as we can all while being in a safe environment for everyone. What has been a positive experience for many, known as PokerStars VR, has now come to PlayStation VR2. So that means the poker hands, the roulette tables, the slots, the craps, and those trying to win at blackjack are all here and waiting for you to place your bets.
- Authentic poker action
- A fully immersive, social experience
- Simple, intuitive, easy to play
- Play real opponents
- Realistic physics, from cards and chips to balloons, pistols, and more
- Unlock free chips every day
- Introducing NEW Spin & Go tournaments with weekly leaderboards and in game rewards for the winners
- Boost your bankroll with in game chip purchases
“Access to in game purchases may be restricted by location
- Macau 2050: A Futuristic re-imagining of Macau by Night
- The Galaxy Space Station: Beware Space Worms
- Macau Suite: An opulent yet intimate and relaxing environment
- The Showdown Saloon: Play in a classic Wild West saloon
- The Monte-Carlo Yacht: Take to the high seas
- The Void: Play with no distractions
- PokerStars Arena: High-stakes action
- Spies: Evil Volcano Lair
- Cyber: Cyber Apartment
- Medieval: Medieval Apartment
Will you get blackjack? Will you get the lucky 7s? Will you know when to hold them hold ’em and know when to fold ’em? Find out now for free with PokerStars VR on PlayStation VR2, and is also available for the Oculus Rift/S and Oculus Quest/Quest 2/Pro on the Oculus Store, Steam VR, and Viveport.
Remember, PokerStars VR is not a gambling product and does not provide an opportunity to win real money.
Until then…please enjoy…