It seems that the world as I knew it has turned into something that I tried to prevent…that I thought I prevented. They had to continue with the automation of things. But they didn’t think about the lives they would ruin in the process…or maybe they did. But it’s time to resurrect the program to stop them. They thought they destroyed me, but they have another thing coming. This time, not only do they have me to worry about, but also my Frames. My name is POE and I will shut them down…I have to.
- Immersive Single-Player Campaign: Take on missions across the globe in sandbox environments designed to allow the player total freedom over their play style. Sneak past guards, create distractions, and think strategically to achieve objectives or charge forward, guns blazing. Espire 2 offers the thrill of both stealth and action-focused strategies to each area, all presented with immersive VR technology
- Multiplayer Co-op campaign: Team up with a fellow operative in a quirky co-op campaign that bridges the gap between Espire 1 and Espire 2
- Control Multiple Espire frames: For the first time, players can control and can switch between two unique Espire frames. Each frame is suited with their own special abilities and attributes, offering strategic benefits for players to discover while playing through both of Espire 2’s campaigns
- Unique Gadgets: The player’s entire array of tools and gadgets is now fully integrated into the Espire frames, offering a vast variety of accessible options for handling objectives before they even draw their weapon
- Rule the Play Area: Espire Vision gives Agents a strategic, accessible view of the situation, allowing players to see through walls, mark the location of enemies, predict patrol paths, and more
- Voice Commands: Players can utilize voice commands to distract, hold up and interrogate the enemy. Interrogation commands include “empty your pockets” and “where are your friends?” Espire 2 can be played without voice commands, if players prefer
- Cutting Edge Graphics and Spatial Audio: Espire 2 boasts next-generation VR graphics and spatial audio systems that will take full advantage of the power of the Meta Quest 2
- Stealth AI System: The stealth AI system has been rebuilt from the ground up with a focus on core stealth mechanics, enemy engagements, and player agency, bringing even more depth to Espire 2’s variety of gameplay options
- Immersion and Presence: Thanks to Espire 2’s accurate “arm IK” system, players see their virtual forearms where their real ones would be and experience VR interactions in lifelike detail
- Enhanced Control Theatre: The technology behind the “Control Theatre” lies at the heart of the Espire 2’s movement and control system. Utilizing the Meta Quest 2’s additional rendering capabilities, the innovative “Control Theatre” comfort system makes its return in Espire 2, with enhanced features, a new user interface, and easier accessibility. This “VR within VR” system allows for precise full freedom of movement, maintains immersion, and also eliminates “VR motion sickness” for almost all players. The Control Theatre is fully customizable to suit the player’s level of comfort, up to fully disabled for those already comfortable moving in VR
What weapons will you use? How will you use the Frames? Do you have what it takes to assimilate, infiltrate, and eliminate them all? Find out when Espire 2 comes to Quest 2 in 2022.
Until then…please enjoy…