Being stuck inside during the pandemic, there is a lot of times you just want to get out. Sometimes it’s just the fresh air, seeing other people, or even just having some friendly competition. But secretly you have been missing hitting that ball of the course. You know you can have the lowest score and you just need a way to prove it. But these courses will take some skill, some focus, and no distractions from those around you. Well, we can’t guarantee when you play with others, that there will be no distractions, skill, or focus, but you will have some fun while playing.
- 7 unique 18-hole courses to master
- Unlock NIGHT MODE for more challenging versions of all courses.
- Play a quick match online, or create a private room with up to 5 players.
- Play while seated.
- Extremely accurate physics feel just like the real thing.
- Collect over 120 custom balls hidden throughout the courses.
- Smooth locomotion and teleport options.
- UPDATED with the ability to fly!
- Complete FOXHUNTS to unlock special putters.
- Full cross-play between all platforms.
Do you have what it takes to make a hole in one? How will you do when you play against others? Can you master all the courses? Find out with Walkabout Mini Golf out now for the Oculus Quest/Quest 2 and Oculus Rift/Rift S on the Oculus Store and coming to Steam on July 15, 2021.
Until then…please enjoy…