Ever since CREED: Rise to Glory – Championship Edition stepped into the PlayStation VR2 and Quest 2 ring, many have trained, boxed, and faced each other with those beautiful PlayStation VR2 features that include 4K HDR support, haptics, and enjoyed that 3D audio. Now, it looks like there has been more training from Coach Survios, as they have made some updates that should make your time in the boxing ring even more enjoyable. From enhanced impact haptics to tuned punches, check out what’s in the newest 1.02 update.
- [PSVR2 ONLY] Enhanced impact haptics and added a haptics toggle option
- Reworked punching SFX to create more impactful hits
- Tuned punch detection to make fighting more responsive
- Provided a fix for the double bag exercise
- Clarified PVP connectivity error messaging
- Application and network stability fixes
- Quality of life updates and bug fixing
So what are you waiting for? The bell is about to ring and the update is live. If you don’t yet have CREED: Rise to Glory – Championship Edition is out now digitally for PlayStationVR2 and Quest 2 now.
Until then…please enjoy…